I'm going to save everyone the hot sports takes and talks about legacies, media availability, and all that other nonsense. Instead, I'm just going to tell you why I'm taking the Seahawks +2.5 over the Broncos in Super Bowl XLVIII.
- Seattle started as a one point favorite, until the public HAMMERED Denver, moving the line by over a field goal.
- In marquee games, which attract so many casual bettors, Vegas profits when the favorite wins without covering.
- Bill Simmons picked the Broncos.
- I'm still naive enough to believe that a great defense beats a great offense.
- Beast Mode
- Percy Harvin is playing football (until he goes down on the game's first play)
- This game is going to be really, really close.
Enjoy the game. Drink some booze. Bet some props.
This Season: 78-76-7